A Spotfire and Alteryx Blog
Welcome to The Analytics Corner! Some of you may be new to my page, and others may know me from my work on the Petro.ai (formerly Ruths.ai) Data Shop Talk blog. All DST content is collated and organized here. Please note, DST has changed their theme since I worked for them, the posts look a little rough as a result. My goal here is to help you turn your analytics clutter into clarity. This is a Spotfire and Altyerx blog.
The About Me page got a refersh. Jacob is no longer writing for the blog, and I’ve filled in a lot of details on my personal and professional history.
I had a strong start to my Learning the Spotfire Expression Language series. It tapered off for a few weeks in leiu of more Alteryx content, but I will finish it, so stay tuned for more on Axis Names in visualizations.
- Learning the Spotfire Expression Langauge
- How to Use the Over Keyword
- Using the Then Keyword
- How to Use the Intersect Keyword
- Using Node Navigation
- All, Next, Previous, AllNext, AllPrevious Node Navigation
- First Node, Last Node, LastPeriods, PreviousPeriod, Next Period Node Navigation
- Parent, ParallelPeriod Node Navigation
- NavigatePeriod Node Navigation
- What are Axis Names?
- Using Axis Names in Bar Charts
- Using Axis Names in Line Charts
- $esc and $map functions
- More on Spotfire functions I have never written about like property controls.
- An article or two on analytics topics that aren’t Spotfire, like how to choose an analytics masters program.